Gaining clarity on their own career orientation
Women in the workshops will see benefits to their leadership skills by:
- Re-thinking their life paths and planning their careers more strategically
- Gaining clarity on their own career orientation
- Overcoming obstacles and challenges in leadership that arise specifically for women
- Creating awareness of own strengths, uniqueness and presence
- Using their female strengths as leaders
- Further developing skills and characteristics needed to advance in management
- Finding more efficient ways of using mentoring & networking
- Achieving a work-life balance, while being a mother, partner or single woman
- Using opportunities more efficiently and making the right choices for their professional and private lives
About The Author – Dr. Bettina Al-Sadik-Lowinski
Dr Bettina Al-Sadik-Lowinski, Author, Management Trainer and International Senior Executive Coach (PCC, ECC, ICF)
Female top managers worldwide trust Dr. Bettina Al-Sadik- Lowinski by participating in her unique scientific research on women leadership. She holds a PhD in Management sciences (University of Burgundy, France) on the basis of her research on the career development of women in top management.
She is author of the book “How Chinese Women Rise”, visiting professor and regular speaker at conferences.
Dr. Al-Sadik-Lowinski is an experienced international executive coach, mentor coach and management trainer who draws on her extensive corporate background to deliver high impact outcomes for her clients. She has coached and trained many female leaders all around the globe on reaching their targets for a fulfilled professional and private life.
Her international background includes living and working experience in Japan, France and China. She comes from a multicultural family background and has two children.
BOOK DR. BETTINA FOR A CONFERENCE
Book Dr. Bettina as your Keynote Speaker and You’re Guaranteed to Make Your Event Highly Entertaining and Unforgettable!